Selective prosecution rules apply for prosecution for an unjustified cause:
- Criminal prosecution based on an unjustifiable standard
- An arbitrary decision made without regard for the facts and circumstances presented, and it connotes a disregard of the evidence
- The term arbitrary describes a course of action or a decision that is not based on reason or judgment but on personal will or discretion without regard to rules or standards.
Where is the definition of lack of prosecution when evidence is known and witnesses have confessed?
This law dictionary definition neglects lack of prosecution due to unreasonable lack of enforcement of the criminal law?
Justice works both ways, doesn’t it?
The case of Darlene Zachry, Annetta Frackman, Lisa Werneke and William “Bill” Werneke has been floundering in the criminal justice system of Montgomery County Pennsylvania for nearly a year. The group has played the system with reschedule following reschedule since their arrest in May, 2011.
All have confessed to the charge of perjury and Darlene Zachry a/k/a/ Zachery sent a letter to Judge Stanley Ott apologizing for “not being truthful in his court”, so what is the reason for the delay? Isn’t a confession an automatic declaration of guilt? Wouldn’t one think a court would pass judgement based on their confessions?
Confession of guilt in perjury, with tons of court evidence of forgery, and it is clear that all conspired together for the benefit of the widow to inherit all of her late husbands estate even the large portion that was in his name alone in Maryland. Without a will, she would have to share with his mother, and possibly siblings.
There is no mention of mail fraud for the widow Darlene Zachry for sending a forged letter through the mail to New York Life Insurance Company attempting to change the beneficiary of a life insurance policy to herself, but was caught in this scheme by an alert legal department of the insurance company.
In a sworn affidavit, New York Life Insurance Company told the court they never received a request to change the beneficiary from Ray, and no “letter” prior to his death. It was six months after his death that the so-called letter arrived in their mail.
So, why the delay in prosecution? Why so much consideration for four co-conspirators and none for Ray’s family for the five-figure expense, and heartache they suffer?
- Confessed perjurer claiming discredit or defame by publishing their public comments (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Is it a violation of law if the criminal act was to help a friend in an unlawful deed? (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Another “pretrial conference” scheduled for Werneke, Werneke and Frackman (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)