Another court appearance in Montgomery County Pennsylvania court – this time criminal court to answer to charges of fraud, perjury, conspiracy and insurance fraud before Judge Joseph A. Smythe Montgomery County Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas. (Case CP-46-CR-0003194-2011)
Three of the four defendants; Annetta Frackman, sister of Darlene Zachry, Lisa and William “Bill” Werneke were allowed to once again postpone their day in court.
Judge Joseph A. Smythe asked Darlene to take the stand and explained to Darlene the penalty she faced due to the remaining charges – third degree felony. She could be sentenced to 3.5 to 7 years prison and $15,000. fine.
Once again, Darlene attempted to offer another version of her story, how she “found her deceased husband’s will on his computer and it was electronically signed”.
The original story from deposition and orphans court testimony was Darlene found Ray’s will “in his safe”. Darlene’s sister, Annetta Frackman testified that she “seen him sign it” and the couple Lisa and William “Bill” Werneke testified they witnessed Ray trace over his already written signature to prove to them he had signed the day before at his sister-in-law’s house.
When the document examiner handed out her court program and displayed her exhibit boards with the “signature” enlarged, it was easy to see the underlying “signature” was a computer generated, cut and paste signature (identical to the NY Life Ins letter) that also matched a third document – a non competition agreement Ray Zachry had signed for his employer, Vertis Communication Company on March 9, 2007; two months after the forged will was dated.The 15 page decision of Judge Stanley Ott, superior judge of Montgomery County Pennsylvania Orphans Court, explained how he arrived at his decision the four people had not told the truth and perjured themselves.The exhibits of the document examiner left no doubt, especially the transparencies that she furnished of each document, according to the decision. When stacked one on another they appeared as one signature.
“That is impossible”, J. Wright Leonard told the court, “for anyone to make three identical signatures”.
The Will analyses0003
Ken Lang a former homicide detective and current true crime author of Ken Lang Studios created a video of Ray’s story. It was posted to You Tube and Ray’s Facebook page.
The link to You Tube video here: http://youtu.be/sf9RCWk7JKw
- Same old song, different day (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Victim rights scarce in Pennsylvania (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Off to Montgomery County Pennsylvania to court (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Another pre-trial is scheduled in this case (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Fraud, forgery, perjury added to sudden death – no investigation (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Montgomery County, PA – criminal court appearance (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Police dishonesty remains major problem (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Numerology, are numbers telling our destiny? (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Son of N.Y. Man Who Vanished at Beach Is Charged With Insurance Fraud (insurancejournal.com)
- WeComply Announces Insurance Fraud Training Course (prweb.com)