Appears we will be in the center of the path of hurricane Sandy. We are ready.
- Local emergency center called to remind us of the storm and that it is a dangerously strong storm.
- Local power company has called to remind us we may be without power for as long as four (4) days.
- We have ice, propane for the grill
- Water in any container that will hold water and plenty of bottled drinking water
- Paper towels, bathroom tissue, paper plates
We’re ready. Husband just came in with beer and wine to go with another bag of ice. (He is thinking emergency here)
Having survived Florida hurricanes for 15 years, we will make it through this one.
But, we are in the country, so if power goes out, we may be using oil lamps and candles for a while – we have a good supply of steaks to cook on the propane grille that hubby put in the garage.
Everyone that is in the path of Sandy, stay safe.
- All Eyes on Hurricane Sandy (nationalreview.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Touchdown. (masonjarsports.com)
- Be prepared for Sandy (timesdispatch.com)
- FRANKENSTORM 2012: Tips On How To Prepare for Hurricane Sandy (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Hurricane Sandy’s Track Speeding Up … (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Are You Prepared for Hurricane Sandy? (seattlepi.com)