Evil, wickedness and terror have been around since the beginning of time and well described here in the words of a father whose daughter was murdered in a school shooting.
- Newtown Tragedy: Would A Good God Allow Such Evil? (npr.org)
- Obama Hasn’t Shed Any Tears Over Pre-Natal Murders (godfatherpolitics.com)
- I guess the Left would argue we need “evil control” (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Our dad didn’t let evil get the last word (cnn.com)
- The judge has spoken, the widow will see jail time. (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Understanding a personal loss through experience (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Hook LIES (12160.info)
The face of evil is within all human-beings as is the face of all that is good. I am so very tired of seeing all of the political posturing in regards to guns and the blatant actions by our President in a effort to one day take one of our most cherished rights away from us. The right to protect ourselves, our families and others.
I came across a speech that was given by the father, Darrell Scott, of one of the girls that died in the Columbine Shooting that really sums it all. Please take a minute and read what he said before Congress. No one could have said this any better.
“At this very moment in a cemetery in Southern Denver – Chapel Hill Cemetery – they’re erecting 13 crosses that I think are well known across the country, as a permanent memorial at the head of my daughter’s grave. And my heart really…
View original post 930 more words