The official book trailer for award-winning author Ken Lang’s – “Standing In Death’s Shadow: More True Stories from a Homicide Detective.”
Ken Lang, homicide detective, author and lecturer created the video “Denied-Justice”, a documentary of the mistakes made by law enforcement, district attorney and coroner when Raymond Zachry was discovered, unresponsive by a neighbor. He was pronounced dead at the site, case closed in 90 minutes. We are still investigating and looking for justice in this case.
Documents related to the case are posted at this web site: http://www.denied-justice.com
Ken has written several books that involve the reader in his work of investigating homicide in a large county surrounding Baltimore, Maryland. I hope you will go to his site, view the other works and perhaps read his books.
I am so grateful for the assistance of Ken Lang. God bless.
Shirley Sanservino, Ray’s Mom
- Murder at Camelot Court? (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Another coroner cover-up (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Local couple arrested on charges of forgery, fraud and conspiracy (thematteroflifeanddeath.com)
- Fraudster tried to cheat his family out of inheritance by forging late father’s will (UK) (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Death Investigations: Why investigators must be properly trained (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Letter to Heaven (thematteroflifeanddeath.com)
- Lab chemist accused of faking test results may have tainted 40,000 drug cases (thematteroflifeanddeath.com)
- Death Investigation in the US – Medical Examiner or Coroner? (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- US legal system fails it’s citizens (tersiaburger.com)