Death from heavy metals; a reality.
Today we remember our loving son, Raymond Marc Zachry, not because of another outstanding accomplishment – rather it is the six-year anniversary of his sudden, unattended death.
Six years; and only denial from the coroner who claims he died from a heart attack…with 1950 mcg/L of barium in his blood toxicology. Enough, says toxicologist Dr. Woody Hartgrove, to have rapidly caused his death. It would cause his heart to stop…paralyze his limbs… and reduce the available potassium to cause his heart to stop according to Center for Disease Control material safety data report. The amount was nearly equal to the amount Marie Robard, a student in Texas, took from her high school chemical laboratory to poison her father.
Heavy metal contamination found in Florida soil, as reported in Miami Herald.
City, county to meet over soil samples around contaminated site
By Jenny Staletovich
Last month, the city and the county’s Department of Environmental Resources Management (DERM) widened testing sparked by the discovery of lead, barium and other toxic metals more than two years ago at the site of the city’s fire training facility at 3425 Jefferson St. in Coconut Grove.Barium
Barium is a metal used in oil and gas industries and to make paint, bricks, ceramics, glass and rubber. It poses risks to the cardiovascular system, digestive tract and reproductive health.
Warning signs, fencing and rangers keep visitors away due to the hazardous chemicals found on the site, according to the article…
Montgomery County Pennsylvania – does not care where this chemical came from, how it caused one residents death, and the possibility that it could cause more unsuspecting citizens death.
Standing In Death’s Shadow (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Police officers caught lying in court, given extra month to intimidate witnesses and destroy evidence (southernislesreporter.wordpress.com)
- US legal system fails its citizens (tersiaburger.com)
- City, county to meet over soil samples around contaminated site (miamiherald.com)
- Another coroner cover-up (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- Miami to test all parks after toxic soil turns up again (miamiherald.com)
- Tale of two Groves (miamiherald.com)
- Fraudster tried to cheat his family out of inheritance by forging late father’s will (UK) (justiceforraymond.wordpress.com)
- What dangerous dose Barium hydroxide have? (hong24608.wordpress.com)