These quotations are interesting; their logic excites curiosity.
What do you think?
“He reminds me of the man who murdered both his parents, and then when sentence was about to be pronounced pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan” Abraham Lincoln
“Some things you must always be unable to bear.
Some things you must never stop refusing to bear.
Injustice and outrage and dishonor and shame.
No matter how young you are or how old you have got.
Not for kudos and not for cash.
Your picture in the paper nor money in the bank, neither.
Just refuse to bear them.”
Have we become immune to shame?
Do we no longer feel outrage and empathy for victims of crime?
Would we rather look the other way than become involved in seeking justice for the innocent, regardless of their age?
- A Little Inspiration (swanmama89.wordpress.com)
- Visual Quotations 27 (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- William Faulkner: Great writer, terrible actor! (dangerousminds.net)
- Why, What, How, Who and When have FAITH? (fallenangelofwisdom.wordpress.com)
- Building Relationships: The Fastest Way to Be Liked (woodsleaderspeak.wordpress.com)
- Be illogical (skysean.wordpress.com)
- Of Logic and Lady Parts (alwayscoffee.wordpress.com)
- Logic ( Does it exist outisde of human thought? ) (secularnewsdaily.com)